Wednesday, December 21, 2005

DestinyWatchNW (Entertainment)

Alert!! Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Come and give your blessings and be blessed. Ready or not here I come. Today is Wednesday 12/21/05 and I'd like to invite you out, for some Christmas and Holiday Cheer. On My Birthday "I have a lot to be Thankful for and I'd like to celebrate my Birthday with you.." So come out Share and CELEBRATE and Let Me Say Thank You!

Will have some Good Food, Live Music and Socializing. Lets come together and Give Thanks for another year of growth, and life experiences.

Keeping It Real Celebrate and Lets Have A Celebrea'tion
Not to Forget Melanie Denise Cunningham Will also be Celebrating her Birthday "Happy Birthday Melanie and of Course Your's Truly
Irvin Carter Jr. Hope to see There! Rsvp Please & Thank You! icjr52@gmail.com

When : December 25 Pre Kwanzaa Celebration - Giving Respect to Our Elders and Ancestors.

Where: Thad Martin's DjembeSoul
(1126 Commerce) Tacoma,
park in the West Lot.

Time: 8 PM
or till
we all get tired and go home

No comments: